Last updated: 17th March 2020
It’s our duty of care to ensure that we take evidence-based precautions to keep InReach Pilates members and teachers safe during this time.
The InReach Pilates studio is currently closed until further notice, with all member class blocks frozen, in response to social distancing guidance by the UK Government regarding Coronavirus.
The current advice from UK Active is that staying active is an important part of staying healthy and protecting against the risk of Coronavirus. Therefore, at InReach Pilates, we want to play an important role in keeping our members fit and active during this time. To facilitate this, InReach Pilates will be launching Live Streamed Pilates which you will be able to follow along with from the comfort of your home as these are delivered.
To find out more visit our Live Streamed Pilates Classes page
- Covid-19 (or Novel Coronavirus) can affect your lungs and airways
- Like cold and flu, Coronavirus is spread when an infected person coughs or sneezes and these droplets get into your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cough, high temperature and shortness of breath are all symptoms, though do not directly indicate that you have Coronavirus.
What to do
- Wash your hands – For NHS guidance on maintaining good hand hygiene, read more here.
- For coughs and sneezes, use tissues and bin it
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if you haven’t washed your hands
- Masks – Unless you are infected, or are caring for someone who is, you do not need a mask
- If you have symptoms of a cough, fever or shortness of breath, please do not attend class and instead call NHS 111.
If you have been in contact with someone from a zone and are experiencing symptoms to check if you need medical help
Find out more and stay up to date by visiting Public Health England: